Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I've Gone and Done it Now~ Another Blog Project

"OMG! A blog Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from Jo???!!!"
Yep. (tee hee, giggle, giggle) I'm almost back to a daily blog. No, not really. It's just things keep popping up to tell you.

I did it. I've been reading about for a while and it struck a chord with me. So I joined in. I hear and see you out there. "Oh Lord, what has she done now?!" all the while you are looking heavenward, shaking your head, or staring at your big toes and sighing.

I joined the Redefining Disability Blog Project.

The brain child of Rose B. Fischer is to promote awareness of disabilities. I've read quite a few fascinating blogs already.Guidelines for the challenge is a set of 52 questions to be answered every Tuesday. I'm starting about 5 or 6 questions behind the ring leader, but new folks are added to the list too so I'm not really behind. The answers all concern my take on my disability.

By a list of questions being posted already I can answer them as I have time and set the scheduler for Tuesdays. It will allow me to edit out most of my errors. I imagine I've still got a couple dozen grammatical errors that I don't see in each post. But you know what? I don't care. I'm writing again even if it's only a blog.

Anyhow back to the blog project.
What I bring to the table-
  • I have a humorous, down-to-earth way of looking at things. 
  • My views are mostly based on the seat of my pants common sense meets an Abby Normal way of my thinking outside the box (norm). Most people after hearing my solutions say they have never thought of it that way and it helps. 
  • Me, I like to share and play nice with others for the most part. I'm fond of saying, "I'm the nicest person you've ever met, or the biggest (b) itch in town and it all depends on you." 
  • I can offer a broader perspective and maybe even give you a look at a different perception to focus on. 
  • Above all, I try to remain positive and upbeat in blogging. There's enough bad stuff to be found and I refuse to add to it. 
  • A little encouragement goes a long way. It can mean the difference between success and failure. 
So that's whats up on this fine Wednesday morning. Fall is definitely in the air here with the lows in the 60s and highs near 80. What are y'all up to on this hump day?

2 comments:

I love to hear from you! Agree, Disagree, Indifferent...no matter. Even if it's to say you were here.