Sunday, March 3, 2013

Smashwords Read an Ebook Week Promotion

This just in (news ticker sounding)...

Smashwords is doing their Read an Ebook Week Promotion again this year.  March 3-9, 2013. It's a wonderful way to get your books into readers' hands and I am participating.

The reduced prices look something like this on all of my books @ Smashwords this week only!

Escape From Second Eden    Sale price $1.00
(The reason this one is only 75% discounted is because I've given away 2,000 copies already.)
Are You a Survivalist or a Prepper?    Sale price FREE
The Author Business      Sale price FREE
The Sacrificial Lamb    Sale price FREE
Zombie Apocalypse:Redemption    Sale price FREE




So if you've wanted a copy of my ebook, one or all, but couldn't afford it, Grab your copy today!

What are you still doing here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Agree, Disagree, Indifferent...no matter. Even if it's to say you were here.