Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday's Mailbox ~Blushing

It's that time again...Tilda the mailbox had this to say this week, and yes, I'm tooting my own horn.

1) ӏ'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's equally eduсative and еntertainіng, anԁ let me tеll уou, yοu've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I found this during my hunt for something concerning this.

2) Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appearance. I must say you've done a amazing job with this. Additionally, the blog loads super quick for me on Chrome. Exceptional Blog!


3) You should be a part of a contest for one of the finest websites on the web.
I am going to highly recommend this web site!


4) I’m a long time watcher and I just thought I’d drop by and say hello
there for the very 1st time. I critically appreciate your posts. Many thanks
You might be my function models. Many thanks for
your post.


All I can say is "thank you" and blush becomingly at such high praise. Can a sexegenarian still blush? A sexegenarian is someone in their sixty's. Now get your mind out of the gutter <g>. You betcha. I can get that warm, fuzzy glow creeping up my neck, over my cheeks, and to my ears just like a teenager.

Are you surprised? I can hear you now... blushes show embarrassment. Surely someone your age can't be embarrassed. Praise is not something I accept well. I feel that there are more worthy and accomplished folks out there in the cyber world...so I blush because I am worthy and have touched someone. I feel honored that I hit a nerve and garnered a response.

On "Wednesday Writerly Way," I'll be talking more about websites as a promotion tool. This blog is not only a way to vent, although I do this quite a bit, it's a selling tool. It's a way of promoting and get readers to know me. This is my website, as well as my blog.

I thought I would share.

Keep writing on loving the Lord.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful mail! It's always nice to know our efforts are appreciated and doing what they're supposed to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, unless I get mail I only look at the analytics monthly. Always a great affirmation that I'm doing something right.

    Just looked at the analytics and my blog on platform had 250 hits! I'm amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Hooo! Way to go, Jo. I love your site.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Agree, Disagree, Indifferent...no matter. Even if it's to say you were here.