Friday, November 18, 2011

OMG It's Friday!

This afternoon I posted Thursday's blog...well call me a day late and a dollar short...constantly! With all the holiday commotion, construction, and calls/emails I lost track of my days.

One interesting thing of note and rather disturbing is from one of my daughters. She uses strictly cell phone service...no land lines. Last night, she received several phone calls from a person playing games and it was the same voice.

This was more than an innocent pranks of the old days...Do you have Prince Albert in a can? Well let him out.  This was vicious and down right scary. The number was blocked and it was after midnight.

The caller asked if she had a brother. My son died many years ago so she told the other person, no and she thought they had the wrong number. The next call from this blocked number asked her if she was married and had children. She hung up. The third time the caller got really nasty and threatened to kill her and her family. This time she told them in not nice terms to go play in traffic and stop calling. The fourth call that she answered the caller told her he knew where she lived and was coming to kill them.

Needless to say she woke her husband again. This time telling him to load his gun. They keep it unloaded because of their children. And they waited. This is sick people! Nobody showed up, but they were waiting. Today she called her phone service and they told her it would take SIXTY DAYS! This is even more ludicrous in my mind. She later filed a police report on the incident. Whoever it was got their jollies, but if it were me I would have told them to try...dead men can't tell stories.

Keep writing and loving the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Agree, Disagree, Indifferent...no matter. Even if it's to say you were here.